>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

M-VITA


It's all Manchester Vibes In The Area tonight. We've been out and about about with friends in town. M-VITA was a comical calling by a Manchester MC, back in the day .. circa 1989. Anyways, it's nice to be walking around the old town catching up with our friends here.

Here's a secret because I know M. won't be looking, I just booked us a room in this fab this old hotel for Xmas - The Palace Hotel. She's going to love it, it's amazing. We stayed here years ago, but somehow they've managed to improve on it.

I'm on a lads night out tonight, and swung by this place and sorted it out. I managed to talk the geezer at the front desk down - it's a go. .

Actually, I lived next door to this place for several years... 1989-1992.