>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Si, Par Favour !

Thanks to *free* wi-fi on the Mediterranean diet I'm able to sit here in our luxurious 'single bed apartment' up in the sky and update the blog. Someone is serving free ip packets that I'm consuming. I think this is the way to go .. distribute *free* Internet and protect yaself by blocking all ports except port #80 -- http -- ala Internet. It's only right I think, the internet is free it's only the companies charging for access .. it kinda goes against freedom of info to not share it.

Ah it`s great to be here. So what`s gone in the last 48 hours. Well M and I had a second night in Rome. We walked around the city all night checking out this and that ... what a cool town Rome is.


We got up early and flew back to Manchester ... watched some quality telly then headed off to bed to get ready for an early start. Awoke up at 3am, had a 30 min victory lap then jumped out at 3:30am to get ready for a 4am cab to Manchester airport for a flight to Spain with my family.

Got on the plane, test circuit malfunction - quick repair. These are the times I wish I did not know technology so well. Plane took off, quick flight to the Costa Del Sol .. quick transfer to the hotel .. and here we are. We're staying to a lovely hotel on the beach ... views are great, it's super hot and we have a panoramic view of the ocean and mountains... lovely.