>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Friday, January 20, 2006

"Everything I Do.. I Do It For You..."


Our neighbour Oz has been producing the tour of the Canadian superstar .. Bryan Adams. You know - he of 16 weeks @ No#1 with "Everything I do, I do it for you".

We started the evening with delicious food M. had made, then I, M & B (Kathmandu's Mum) headed downtown for the show. We arrived to watch people sat in PT Cruiser singing Bryan Adams karaoke hoping to wind a CD! This one dude was super serious, the next girl singer was beyond bizzarre. She was singing "Please Forgive Me" to her boyfriend after pronouncing to the world what he meant to her. She was sooooo nervous, so out of tune, sooo bizarre - I think she'd been naughty.

Prior to the show B. went backstage to meet Bryan. Being a cheeky monkey , he slapped her pass onto her chest and signed it. "Oi Bryan, No!!!" said Kathmandu.

The show started and he belted out the hits. I have to say I'm not a massive fan, but I really enjoyed the show. The songs I did know of his were flawlessy reproduced and very impressive. He and his band put on a great show for the crowd. Keith Scott the guitarist is fan-tab-ulous - he had his strat wailing throughout the show...


The crowd loved his homecoming show, and you know - so did we. Thanks a lot Oz.