>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Cousin Mix Master-M In Town


It's been 10 years since I last saw my cousin, so it was very nice to see him and hang out in Vancouver. We had some good chats about ... stuff, the tour he's on, what we've all been upto etc...Time flew by and the Mixmaster was scheduled to head out for dinner with Mr Wobble but decided to stay out with us all. Right on!


I guess being English, erm.. we like to to drink beer. So it wasn't long before we all got merry . :). After many laughs we decided to heading out of Tafts on Granville Street, head down to Subees. Outside we decided to have our picture taken. I invited around 15 Japanese tourists to have their picture taken with us. "Do you guys want to have your picture taken with me and my cousin from England" . They all got really excited and jumped into the picture. One girl grabbed my hands afterwards and asked "You must be great English gentlemen?" "I am, a real Manchester English Gentlemen" .. she grinned and told me "My sister is married to real English Gentlemen". I responded "She must be very happy then!" LOL.


Many more laughs later we left Subees and headed down to MixMasters hotel. On the way back we took the picture above. Not sure who the random dude to the left is, I do remember him asking us "Can I join in the picture?". LOL!

We closed the night down and walked MixMaster back to his hotel... A reet-good-night. MixMaster-M is an excellent person and we all had a great time visiting with him.