>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Finally, A Day Off

Someone once said to me ... "All work and no play, makes KormaCurry a dull boy". Well I reached that point and decided it was time for a day off. Rolling out of bed around 11am, I watered the garden and drank coffee. B rolled up with some pastries and we hung out with Oz in his garden. Delightfullness over, Oz and I decided to ride down to Stanley Park along the seawall - which was - just about perfect.

We got back, I cracked open the Red Stripe and slapped on the Easy All Stars reggae version of OK Computer. We sat there relaxing and chatting. Ahhh, sun, tasty beer - good tunes.

Oz took off because his band was playing at the P.N.E. He invited me down, and I gladly accepted. After a nice nap, I headed down there - only not to find his band, and came home!

He came back, and invited me down to The Commodore to watch Zero-7, a groovy London Band. Great show, great music.