>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Lacuna Coil




M love's her metal. She picked up tickets for this Milan'ese metal band who played the Croatian Cultual Centre down the road.

It turned out, this new couple we met - who live on our street - Mr & Mrs Martimes - were also going .. so we all headed down together. No finer place to get to know one another than at a metal concert. I'm sure they loved my Gene Simmons impressions, and M's primal screams. HAHAHAHAHA.

I don't know if this a stroke of marketing genius but the band gave away free pizza to all the spotty North American kids wearing black. HAHAHHA. I have to say though, it was probably the worst pizza I've ever seen.

Anyways, the band was great -- not strictly my cup 'o' tea, but I enjoyed in non-the-less.