>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Spa Utopia


M booked me in for an hour long massage at Spa Utopia yesterday. Off I went from work for my relaxation adventure...

What a swanky place! I was greated by a very a relaxed lady who gave me an introduction to the place, then showed me to the changing rooms. "Feel free to enjoy a sauna before your massage". I was running a little late so I declinded and took a mental note - "if I enjoy this ... I'll have one next time"

After changing into my robe and slipping on nice pair of sandals, I headed back to the rendezvous point where I was greeted by my masseur. Getting situated in the chamber of relaxation I was given a choice of 4 oils. After opting for the Indian spice, she gave me an orchid to remember my experience here. "Nice!"

The session started. Deadlines, bugs, C++ drifted away and over the horizon came a vessel filled with relaxation, re-juvination and vibrancy.

The session ended, and I was offered me a choice of wine, water, juice. "Got any Redstripe? - LOL". I chose the water, "Lemon & Cumber with that?". Interesting. "Just Lemon please!". After delivering the water she showed me to a lounge where I was instructed to "Relax, enjoy yourself to the refreshments and fruit". Very Nice!. So, I sat there for a while in this fab room, eating and drinking the fruit. Carefully enjoying my time there, I thought to myself - how good is this? excellent. Thanks M!