>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wanna Go See Ziggy Marley?

Hey Korrmacurry someones knocking at the door. "Who go there??". It be Oz! ... "Wanna pop down the Commodore for an hour and watch Ziggy Marley". "Hear me noooow. sure". So of we drove in the OzMobile down to the show.

Now, I love's me reggae and to be honest I've not really payed Ziggy much attention other than royally appreciating "Tommorow People", so I was happy to see that the man ruled!

His tunes are fab, and skanking enough for the DubMasters collection. Now tell me ... who in the world would be better suited to singing Bob Marley songs? Clay Aitkin?, The Backstreet Boys? or Ziggy Marley!. Yes, he sang them like a man pocessed and his band did the Wailers proud - out..freaking..standing.