>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

iTouch

Technology is beautiful. Rareley an evolutionary piece emerges, but when it does ... you power it on and your experience evolves. I have to tell you, I bought a iPod iTouch and it`s UNBELIEVABLE - OMFG it`s amazing. I`m truly blown away.

(pause) awe (/pause)

I've had some funny experiences with my 4.5 year old pod. Our friends kids down the street say 'oh my god it looks so old' What? it's an iPod! I brought it out at a works party to play some tunes and 'woah,look at that ... old skool'. What? it's an iPod!
It's been a funny old 4.5 technology years since I ventured into unknown waters and bought an iPod. They're now ubiquitous and the Apples market cap is somewhere around ... $160Billion. Back then (4.5 years ago) the concepts that floated around my office was - convergence - the idea of disparate technologies forming into one. Wow! wouldn't that be kool - a mp3 player, pda, cell phone, movies, photos, documents. Here it is and with great design. ... go buy an iTouch right now -- it's amazing.

wow