>> KORMACURRY BLOG >>

This is where we share our world.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Da Best Man


Heading to Manchester to deliver a speech at my mates wedding - FishKid. It'll be a great event at the Town Hall (above). Everyone will be there, GarlicDalek + Tats will be heading up from BigSexyLand in London to Dj .. so all signs point to a great wedding.

It's been hectic lately so I haven't had much chance to put my speech together, so like anyone in a pinch I refer to Google. I fired up the search engine and entered "best man speech +template +last minute" which gave me some ideas and lots of laughs - there's a ton of funny videos out there. There's no shortage of material to talk about with him - I've known FishKid for 21+years and we've shared far too many mad adventures together - the problem is which to pick... mmmm... I'll probably start with what is referred to as an "cheeky icebreaker", then compliment his great wife, roll into a bunch of gags about him and before I totally embarass him -- slide on into his great qualities ... then the toast... ta-daaaarrr.